Wednesday, June 1, 2011

**Sparkling Clean**

 I have a new love. Well, maybe not a new love but a new means to an old love, if you will. Sparkling counter tops and chrome bath fixtures are things that make me smile. Really. Don't judge me :) So when I found this recipe for tub, tile and sink cleaner, I knew I would love to give it a try. With it's light abrasiveness and natural scent, you are sure to love it too.

Tub, Tile and Sink Cleaner


1 1/2 cups baking soda          
1/2 cup liquid soap ( I used Dr. Bronner's castile)
2 tbsp vinegar                        
1/2 cup water
few drops tea tree oil (or any other essential oil that is antiseptic/ disinfecting) 


Mix all together in a bowl and pour into an empty spray bottle. Be sure to mix well so the soda doesn't clump. Spray, wipe, rinse and if you're like me, polish it up with a "drying rag" or paper towel. Shake before each use.
Let me know what you think.


recipe found at crosland.com

No comments:

Post a Comment